I would like to start off by thanking Strawberryindigo of http://strawberryindigo.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Kreative Blogger Award, through her blogs I find inspiration in moving forward with my own, she has many different categories that you can read that are all equal in value depending on what you need for that day, a particular favorite category of mine is in her Philosophy section, I highly recommend you checking it out.
I appreciate the recognition so much from Strawberryindigo and others that I hear from, I started my blog “Inspiring Life’s Journey” just over a year ago to help motivate me through my own life, as times goes on and I receive feedback from different people, I am truly touched when I strike a cord with someone else and help inspire that persons life, there isn’t a greater feeling then that.
Here are the rules for the nominee’s:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link. Thank you Strawberryindigo)
- List 7 interesting things about yourself that your readers might find interesting
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and tell them.
7 Interesting Things About Me
1. The loved ones in my life are the reason why I am here today, I have such a strong bond with my family and friends that I have realized as the years continue to come and go, the amazing support system that I have would make anyone feel invincible, it is a humbling thing to know that the ones I love would do anything for me as I would do anything for them, and that’s just the way it is and it’s the way it will always be with me, especially with my honey bear he is someone that I am happy to take the world on with.
2. I love animals, I have a wonderful chocolate colored Vizsla named Joeb, who turns three this year, he shows me every day how to appreciate the world in a new way, his fun spirit and clever personality often tricks me in thinking he actually understands everything I say to him, he draws everyone towards him in a way that creates a synergy on love… it’s very inspirational
3. Sports and I have a very close bond together; my favorites are Football, Basketball, and Tennis. Anything NFL and NBA all day, lets get in a conversation or debate, talking sports is one of my favorite pass times!
4. I love to travel, and if I could I would travel the world… one day I hope to do just that, or at least get close. Experiencing the many cultures of the people on this earth today is so inspirational there are simply not enough words to describe it. I would go anywhere once just to see it, you never know what could happen, I’ve learned to never turn your back on any opportunity, even one that seems minor it’s when you least expect it, that it becomes the greatest learning experience you could have at that moment.
5. I started a new journey in my life in the Spring of 2011, I decided after 10 years of being out of high school that it was time to go to college and earn my Bachelors in Marketing, being almost 30 years old it was probably not the most ideal time to begin the college journey, but it was my time and to me being ready for the journey I knew was key towards my success.
6. I love life, I have learned to treasure existence as we see today, even through all the stresses you can find joy, you can learn from everything that you can see, touch, smell, and think even of, everything begins with something, learning is infinite in each life, I believe everyone can continue to grow and learn if we want to… LIFE is the greatest treasure of all
7. My last thing would be to say something that I tell myself every morning… “Begin each day as if it were on purpose”
I have nominated the following bloggers that I have received inspiration from, please know that there are no strings attached, do with the nomination as you will, there is no pressure in responding, this is meant to be fun. I really just want you to know one thing and that is I enjoy what you do for me, so thank you.
- http://paulcburr.com/blogs/ Paul C Burr – His blog posts are very inspirational, his images capture the meaning behind the words he write, anyone can learn from his knowledge about life.
- http://thebettermanprojects.wordpress.com/ The Better Man Project – I love the way this guy writes, he talks to his readers instead telling what he knows, he is very motivating in the different projects that takes on, it inspires you to grow.
- http://fromscott.wordpress.com/ Evoking the Deep – The poetry from his blog is extremely captivating; he always includes such interesting images as well.
- http://slavenphotography.wordpress.com/ Rob Slaven Photograhy – His Photography Blog is so real, the way he views the world is captivating to see, seeing things in another persons eyes can be such a good learning experience for anyone.
- http://gyatoday.wordpress.com/ GYA Today – This blog has been a recent new find of mine, and I love it already, when reading this blog you can see the importance the writer has in sharing experience in life.
- http://lucillewhiteblogs.wordpress.com/ – Lucille White – Her blog is amazing, she is open with her thoughts and her journey through life, while reading her posts you can’t help but find similarities in your own life.
- http://lindasyoga.com/ – Linda’s Yoga Journey – Her posts are inspirational, she shows the journey that yoga takes your life on; it really makes you want to be more dedicated to finding the beauty in your own life.